M: 213.705.1603 mobile
- O: 213.705.1603 office
- GRI CRS e-PRO CIPS CHS SFR SRE
MARIA C GOMEZ, Realtor
- License #:
I have been a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for 24 years. I do represent Sellers and Buyers , as well as Asset Managers in the sale of REO, Short Sales, Single family standard sale, Income Properties, Trust and Probate Sales. As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Languages: English, Spanish and Mandarin
REO and Short Sale:
Our Team REO Services Offered:
Complete REO/Asset Management Services, Property Conditions Reports, BPOs, Drive By or Interior, CMAs, Digital Photos within 24 hours, Occupancy Checks within 24 hours, Negotiations, Cash for Keys, Re-Keys, Eviction, Trash outs, Contractor bids, Utility turn-ons,Winterization, Full Service Marketing of REO listing and Selling.
Other Services: Trust, probate, conservatorship, pre-foreclosure and Standard, Certified Listing Agent.
International Previews Property Specialist
1995: Anthony’s School of Real Estate
- 1997: Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- 2000: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- 2004: Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- 2006: Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- 2006: Home Relocation Counsel (HRC)
- 2008: Internet Client Specialist (e-PRO)
- 2009: REO and SFR EQUATOR Gold Certificate
- 2010: Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist (SFR)
- 2010: Certified HAFA Short Sales Specialist (CHS)
- 2012: Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- 2012: Res.net AMP Default Services platform
- 2013: Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- 2013: MITT
Coldwell Banker recognizes and honors talent. During her affiliation with Coldwell Banker, Maria has been rewarded for her dedication, experience, and knowledge receiving the following awards:
- 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011: Top Ten Sales/Listing Producer Agent of the year
- 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004: International President Circle Award
- 2005 , 2010, 2011: International Diamond Circle Award
- 2014: NRT – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Top 1,000 Sales Associates for the fourth quarter of 2014
- 2014: Top 3% of NRT – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - 42,500 Sales Associates nationwide – Top Half of this distinguish group.
- 2014 International President’s Circle Award
- 2015: Diamond Society Circle